I am such a slacker. The marching season is over and things have calmed down. I am now trying to catch up on school from the hecktic marching season. School is going well as is band. I beat seniors out on a solo in our fall concert. That was fun. The other day Aunt Beth, Bruce, Delores, Nick, John, and I all went to see Twilight. IT was absolutely horrible. So bad in fact that we were laughing the whole time. When I leaned down to tell Aunt Beth that it was rediculious, she snorted. lol. It was funny. Today Aunt Beth and all of the women in our family are taking a girl day and going to Alabama, so Deven and I are chilling at Delores'. I will be trying out for honor band soon, so wish me luck.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had so much fun here doing nothing. if i was rich and had a big van we couldve gone to jumping jelly bean or to a movie or something. anyways i know your gonna do great! love you!
I can't believe you didn't LOVE Twilight. LOL. It was better the second time around. Glad to have you back blogging. Can't wait to hear about all the fun things going on.
Post a Comment