Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazyness!!!

Thanks for that oh so subtle hint to update my blog Delores. Ha ha ha. Things are absolutely crazy right now. I have had practice every day of the week but Wednesday, football games on Fridays, and competition on Saturdays, so this is my first chance to update.
WE MADE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday we went to competition and went against some of the best bands in the state of Georgia. The way this competiton works is this: there are two rounds and in the first round everyone puts on their show. There are judges on and off the field to judge music, form, and the colorguard. The awards ceremony is next. The judges give out awards and list the bands that made finals. We were one of those bands!! Which was absloutely crazy!!! since people don't even know who we are. I was happy. Then we competed again. it was great.
Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day with Jacob, which i am really looking forward to!! i will do better about updating deleores. ha ha ha

1 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Way to go on your band accomplishment and posting on your blog and most important on spending the day with Jacob tomorrow. I'm sure you will have a lot to post tomorrow night.

That is so amazing about your band. I wish we could come watch you guys. When are you supposed to be coming close to us or did we already miss that. Sorry if we did.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com