I am soooo excited for this week. I can honestly say that this month is one of the greatest months of my life. Not only am I going to be 16, but I get to party it up twice as much since we are also celebrating Jacob's birthday. (his is the day before mine) Holy Cow, our band is going to compete in Bands of America next marching season. We will be competing on a NATIONAL level. I am soooo excited. Hopefully I will be the drum major of said band ;.) HAPPY 16 TO ME!!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 16 to you girl! I do hope it's a incredibly side splitting, can't stop smiling great one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! LUV YOU! im so excited for saturday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINA. I hope that you have a very happy day. And have lots of fun. And now you can legally drive. I am sorry that I will miss the party, but my thoughts are with you and you are in my heart. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDMA VICKI
Post a Comment