Gah, as most of you know from both mine and Aunt Beth's Blog, things are crazy! Finally, after a long and hectic 6 weeks, we get a break (Deven and me from school and Aunt Beth and Bruce from being our transportation from school/marching band) To that I only have 2 words....Heck Yes!!!!
The next two weeks will be absolutely hectic!!! We have practice everyday but Wednesday and Sunday and have all day competition on Saturday. How I am going to juggle in school, I have no idea. It is a good thing that I have this week off to get ahead or else I would never see the light again. lol.
I am completely ecstatic about tomorrow. I get to go to my boyfriend Jacob's house tomorrow night. He is having some sort of bond fire thing, so it should be fun. I will be meeting his parents, so of coarse I'm a bit apprehensive. ha ha ha. Wish me luck. We might also be seeing a movie....so we'll see. In other Jacob news, he made the Georgia state soccer team!!! What can I say....he is a soccer god lol. j/k But he is seriously gifted in the soccer department.
I'm posting a link to the marching band website so that everyone can see all of the cool things we do as well as the dates.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Finally.....a break
Posted by Kristina at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Bon-Fire was pretty sick nasty =]
enough people came, everyone was talking, no one was bored, and there was a ginormous fire! also i didn't have to wait a week and a half to see my pretty gf ;)
I like the background of Kristinas Space =] its coolio and of course; DISTURBED! lol
Kristina,
You need to get Ryan and Jabob together. Ryan played scoccer for about 8 years and has won lots of trophys.He started playing in the 2 or 3 grade and played up until he went to high school. Then he switched to baseball. We really all need to pray that Hunter likes sports or ryan may have a stroke.
Ryan went to Ga.state too. If yo can get him away from that baby long enough, he might play a game or too.Let me know, cause while his back is turned and his mind occupied I really need to "borrow" Hunter for a little while.
I like your blog, the only thing is I don't like the music that you, and Nick listen to so much.
But who cares. It is your blog to do with as you wish. Keep smiling because your smile is beautiful
Grandma Vicki saying
talk to you later
Post a Comment